Information security policy
1. Purpose of collecting personal information
The purpose of gathering respondent information is to relate to issues such as:
- Customer support: consulting services or manufacture better products to serve consumers.
- Provide information about services and support requested by customers.
- Send notification of the latest programs and services and get the consent of the respondents before collecting raw data.
- Solve problems that arise when performing the service.
- Prevent illegal data collection activities.
Measure and improve services for customers and consumers.
2. Scope of information collection
We collect personal information about our respondents when:
- Respondents provide direct: Provide include: full name, email address, phone number, address.
- From other legitimate sources: We collect respondents from other legitimate sources.
3. Information storage time
CI Research and customers will store the personal information provided by the respondent on our internal systems during data collection for the customer or when the respondent requests. cancel information provided.
4. People or organizations that may have access to that information
- The customer is the requester to provide services related to data collection and analysis of reports, limited only to the necessary information as well as the application of security and confidentiality regulations. personal information.
- We use a service from a third party service provider to perform some activities related to the website https://ciresearch.com.vn/. Then, a third party may access or process personal information in the course of providing those services. We require these third parties to comply with all relevant personal information protection laws and security requirements regarding personal information.
Joint, co-execution, and outsourced projects for the purposes outlined in Section 1 and always subject to personal information confidentiality requirements.
Legal requirements: We may disclose personal information if it is required by law and such disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with legal processes.
- Transfer of business (if any): in the event of a wholly or partly merger or consolidation with another company, the buyer will have access to information stored and maintained by us, including personal information.
5. Address of the unit that collects and manages the information
- Company name: CI Research Market Research Company
- Established and operated under the Business Registration Certificate No. 0315234266 / TP / ĐKHĐ re-issued by the Department of Justice of Ho Chi Minh City on June 27, 2019
- Head office: 362/25 / 60B Phan Huy Ich Ward 12, Go Vap District
6. Methods and tools for users to access and edit data:
If you have any request to access and correct the personal information you have provided, you may:
- Call directly to phone number: 0904 333670
- Send email: firstname.lastname@example.org